Round table: Creating public policies
The Civil Alliance for Transparency together with the Foundation Open Society – Macedonia (FOSM) and the Eurotin – Center for European Strategies organized a round table held on June 4 (Monday) 2018. at Hotel Aleksandar Palace starting at 10 am.
• What are the capacities of state institutions for creating public policies? How can the perceived shortcomings in the progress report on public policy making be overcome? How to prepare the administration for the negotiation process?
• How to promote interinstitutional cooperation in creating public policies? How to build consensus in the negotiations?
• What are the comparative experiences in the area of inter-institutional cooperation, institutional capacities and the need for consensus in creating public policies, within the framework of the negotiations?
• What is the role of the Parliament and the opposition in building consensus in creating public policies, within the framework of the negotiations?
• What is the role of the civil sector in building consensus in creating public policies, within the framework of the negotiations?
On all these topics discussed Ms. Fani KARANFILOVA-PANOVSKA, Executive Director, Open Society Foundation -Macedonia, Ms. Radmila SHEKERINSKA, Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia and Minister of Defense, N.E. Samuel Zbogar, Ambassador of the European Union, Mr. Damjan MANCHEVSKI, Minister of Information Society and Administration, Mr. Ljupcho PETKOVSKI, Executive Director, EUROTHINK – Center for European Strategies, HE Danijela BARISIC, Ambassador of the Republic of Croatia to the Republic of Macedonia, Mr. Andrej ENGELMAN, Part of the negotiating team of Slovenia, Ms. Kalinka Gaber Secretary of State in SEA, Ms. Diana ZUPANOSKA, EUROTHINK – Center for European Strategies, Researcher / Analyst, Ms. Gordana GAPIC DIMITROVSKA, Ministry of Information Society and Administration Head of department for managing the process of assessment, publishing and monitoring of the regulation Representative of the General Secretariat (TBC), Ms. Neda MALESKA SACHMAROSKA, Center for Change Management, Executive Director, Mr. Marko PANOVSKI, Researcher, Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis”, as well as the moderators Mr. Vasko POPETRESKI, journalist and Mr. Vladimir MIRCHEVSKI, journalist. The project is funded by the European Union.